Saturday 27 August 2011

Back to School, Back to Broke

Yeah, it's that time of year again.  School is back (a big shock after my year off), I've paid my first tuition installment and I went,"Oh shit, that was a lot of money," and I supported the local economy in Montreal last weekend (that means I went shopping and ate out for every meal).  So, here we have it: my top 5 stylish AND practical shoes for campus under $100.

Marimekko All-Star for Converse - $75
(buy here)

Toms burgundy houndstooth slip-ons - $54
(buy here)

Black Chelsea boot - $83
(buy here)


Madden Girl lace-ups - $56.95
(buy here)


Madison leopard loafers - $45.54
(buy here)

There you have it.  You might have noticed a complete lack of heels.  That is because even I tone it down for class.  Save the heels for the weekend, fellow stylish students; stomping it out in the caf line is beyond ridiculous.

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment