Monday 18 July 2011

Looking Forward to Fall 2011

I am a dreamer.  If I could spend all my tuition money on shoes instead, this would be my dream shoe wardrobe from the FW 11/12 collections:

Boots from Aperlai.
Classic boots from Frye.
Flats from Jenni Kayne.
Boots from Chanel.
Studded pumps from Christian Louboutin.
Boots from Dax Gabler.
Lace-up flats from Pollini.
Booties from Miu Miu.
Heels from Pierre Hardy.
Heels from Dries Van Noten.

Unfortunately, many of these lovely shoes have no place on campus, and cost as much as a lot of my course supplies.  Why aren't beautiful shoes part of course packs? However, I will be looking out for those Dax Gabler boots and another pair of Frye boots. Maybe dreams will come true?
If you have any fall favourites, let me know!

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment