Friday 29 July 2011

When Shannon Met... The Jeffrey Campbell 99

Jeffrey Campbell recently celebrated an important birthday.  The Lita Boot (seen here) turned one year-old.  The Lita has a huge following and it's impossible to scroll through lookbook.nu without seeing it, but my true JC love is the 99 wedge (seen below), which I own in black.


This shoe is the fucking best. It combines comfort, style and an enormous platform, which is all I ever want.  Especially the comfort! I can sit/stand/walk/shop/dance in these shoes for hours. The tall hidden wedge and platform, which look intimidating, are so wearable it's ridiculous.  
I think one of the most important things about Jeffrey Campbell is how affordable the shoes are.  While I've been known to drop a lot of money on a pair of shoes, I don't feel like you should always have to pay $350+ for a quality shoe.  Jeffrey Campbell is one of the only brands that offers a shoe that doesn't damage your feet, with materials that don't fall apart and don't cost as much as my rent. And they look awesome.  So, thank you Jeffrey Campbell.  You give me (and my bank account) hope that high fashion isn't reserved for the rich.  You rock.

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment